- Is your voice easily heard?
- Does your voice feel “tired” after speaking? Do you lose your voice?
- Is the quality of your voice nasal, breathy or harsh?
- Do you use appropriate inflection, intonation?
- Do you speak in a monotone?
- Do you speak too fast, or too slow?
- Do others understand you?
Voice Improvement can help you:
- Acquire methods for voice relaxation.
- Develop breathing techniques to provide adequate breath support.
- Increase volume (loudness, force, strength).
- Project you voice so that it can be heard.
- Reduce mumbling.
- Improve vocal quality.
- Utilize vocal variety when you speak.
Captivate your listener, your audience, with a voice that is appropriate and distinct.
Develop a voice that conveys emotion, is pleasant to listen to, and easily heard.
Speak with good enunciation, and speech that is easy to understand.
Acquire the techniques to create a voice that is flexible, with variations in rate, pitch, inflection and volume.
Make a good first impression!
Optimize your communication potential by improving your voice!